This was released about a month ago but apparently I was under a rock when it came out as the first time I saw it was this morning.
A lot of data, but nothing really surprising:
– Facebook still dominates with teens
– Instagram and Snapchat are closing the gap with Facebook
– Most teens use more than one social media platform
– Girls dominate the more visual platforms (Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest)
– Boys game more than girls
– 24% of teens report being online “almost constantly” because of their phone
Worth a read and even a discussion with your class.